Dycem products are indispensable for independent living, occupational therapy and care-giving.
Independent living and self-sufficiency are easier to achieve thanks to Dycem. As the superior anti-slip manufacturer on the market, Dycem products can greatly improve stability, positioning and a weakened grip.
Dycem non-slip products can be used throughout the home to carry out daily living tasks. For those with muscle weakness, moving through your home becomes easier with Dycem.
Kitchen and Dining
Use Dycem non-slip coasters and placemats to hold cutlery in place and say goodbye to any unwanted spillages or breakages.
- Dycem non-slip mats allow you to use one hand when preparing food.
- The mats can go under mixing bowls, chopping boards and graters, keeping them secure on the counter. Even try placing beneath a belli-clamp or electric tin opener
- Use Dycem non-slip mats and coasters on the dining table or in a serving tray. This will keep your plates, cups and cutlery secure.
- To improve stability, try placing Dycem underneath your dining chair to prevent slipping.
Around the home
- Dycem’s non-slip Nose over Toes floor mat can be placed on the floor in front of armchairs and sofas to aid with the correct positioning for standing and sitting.
- In your bedroom, use Dycem non-slip mats on your dressing table to keep items secure.
- Dycem can be used to stop pillows slipping under a backrest.
Wrap Dycem non-slip strips around grip bars, grab rails and zimmer frame handles for extra grasp.
If you have a weakened grip, open tight jar lids and bottle tops with ease using the Dycem Jar and Bottle Openers.
Also try placing underneath your chair seat and lap tray, to prevent any slipping.
If you experience balance problems, a Dycem floor mat will help you keep your footing. Available in a myriad of attractive colours, it is especially useful on a slippery floor.
In the study
- Keep your stationery and small items secure with Dycem non-slip mats or miniGrips. Also use under items such as your telephone and keyboard.
- Dycem self-adhesive strips can be wrapped around pens to make writing easy